*Sally Hope gave a prompt as part of her Wildheart Revolution to create one's own 10 commandments. I just couldn't have 10 and I didn't want them to sound like a list of "Thou shall or shall not." Here is my list:
- Be true. (To thine own self be true.)
- You are enough.
- It will be okay.
- Be kind and gracious.
- Be open and curious.
- Read more.
- Reflect often (or meditate or pray).
- Play more (especially outside).
- Surround yourself with beauty.
- Trust the process.
- Prevention is better than intervention.
- Money is not the most important thing.
What do you think of them?
Check out Gretchen Rubin's 12 personal commandments here. My #1 is like her #1.