Yesterday, a friend posted this question on Facebook:
On this first day of June, what do you want to say YES to?
I say yes to
- wearing coral nail polish
- leisure reading of novels
- buying veggies at the local farmers' market
- watering my flowers I planted last month (and not thinking it's a chore)
- going for walks in my neighborhood
- playing with paint and collage
- participating in the ICAD challenge
- sending my daughter off to film camp (even though I will miss her)
- attempting the 30 day abs challenge
- practicing yoga on Wednesdays
- cuddling with my boy
- sipping unsweet tea on the patio
- eating chocolate ice cream with peanut butter
- continuing to teach a little this summer
- sending love to the Nam family via Instagram #flowersforoliver
- not doing it if I don't feel like it (with the exception of my job--gotta do that!)
I made this list before I posted the photo. I love how so many things on my list are in my collage.
What will you say yes to?